[texhax] Sir, please can you help me?

Robert Wilson millstadtf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 06:16:31 CET 2009

Check out this sample code:
***************************************
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{amsthm, amssymb, amsmath}

\newtheoremstyle{TheoremExample} % name of the style to be used
  {3pt}%{spaceabove}% measure of space to leave above the theorem. E.g.: 3pt
  {3pt}%{spacebelow}% measure of space to leave below the theorem. E.g.: 3pt
  {}%{bodyfont}% name of font to use in the body of the theorem
  {}%{indent}% measure of space to indent
  {}%{headfont}% name of head font
  {\\}%{headpunctuation}% punctuation between head and body
  {.5em}%{headspace}% space after theorem head
  {A\_\thmnumber{#2}-\thmname{#1}}%{headspec}% Manually specify head

\theoremstyle{TheoremExample}
\newtheorem{theorem}{Theorem}

\begin{document}

\begin{theorem}
This is a test
\end{theorem}

\end{document}

Also see the following links for more information:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Theorems
http://www.stat.umn.edu/~charlie/amslatex.html

No need for payment ;-)

-Bob Wilson