[texhax] URGENT: Will Pay for Written Style File

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Apr 7 21:15:10 CEST 2009

Sharon,

First thing, stop panicking.

Second thing, creating a style file "from scratch" is not trivial and
it is very unlikely anyone could do it in that time.

Third thing, what's wrong with the current thesis style? What needs
changing? There are those on this list that could assist with various
changes if required I am sure, but...

Fourth thing, you need to be more specific about what you want done.
Don't people to respond because you are jumping up and down.

Fifth thing, why not post a link to the pdf so others can assist, if
they can? So far you have made it difficult for others to help you.

Sixth and final thing, umm do you really think threatening to convert
it to Word will elicit more urgency in peoples' responses?

Alan