[texhax] URGENT: Will Pay for Written Style File

Sharon Baker sharon_baker at asu.edu
Mon Apr 6 18:16:17 CEST 2009

Hello All,

I really need help because I don't know the first thing about writing
a style file.

I am willing to pay for someone to write a style file from scratch to
meet format guidelines of ASU's Thesis/Dissertation.  (Can send a PDF
of the format rules).

I need a rough draft of the style file to use by Wednesday and then a
final maybe week later.

I can provide the old asthesis.sty for reference and I can provide
the draft of my thesis for checking if the format is correct.

Please email me if you are able to help me.  I don't have a lot of
time... This Thursday I have to submit the draft for format approval
which will likely need revisions of format resubmitted a couple of
weeks later.

If no one responds, I will have to convert my thesis to Word,
*aaahhh* and that will not be good...

My appreciation,

Sharon