[texhax] TeX LaTeX ConTeX in industry

Tigran Aivazian tigran at bibles.org.uk
Thu Jul 3 23:14:38 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Beverley Eyre wrote:
> I was asked by a colleague about companies that use TeX/LaTeX for
> documents, publications, whatever, either just in-house or for the
> public. I can't imagine how such information could be gotten, but I seem
> to recall some such list was prepared at some time in the recent past.
>
> Does this ring a bell with anyone?

We (Bibles.org.uk) are not a company, but all our Bibles and other books
are typeset using either pdfLaTeX or XeLaTeX, see here:

   http://www.bibles.org.uk

In particular, our most recent publication, the critical edition of
Classical Armenian Bible in 3 volumes (jointly with the Bible Society of
Armenia) was typeset using XeLaTeX. The Russian and Bulgarian Bibles were
also typeset with XeLaTeX, the rest with pdfLaTeX. The pdf of our Russian
Bible is freely downloadable:

http://www.bibles.org.uk/pdf/bibles/Russian/rsb.pdf

(for several others the pdf is also freely downloadable and ALL of them
are royalty-free)

Kind regards
Tigran