[texhax] Found one more character I need...

Philip Taylor (Webmaster) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Oct 3 15:43:47 CEST 2007

Czesc, Stanislaw : your test file didn't make it
unscathed -- most of the diacritics are missing :-(

As regards \'{C|c|N|n|O|o|S|s|Z|z}, all of these
can be constructed using standard TeX acute accent;
is it the case, though, that in Polish typography
the accent is placed closer to the character than
in (say) French ?

** Phil.
--------