[texhax] Q: article.cls w/minitoc+secttoc and hyperref

Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) rjf2 at CDC.GOV
Wed Aug 1 21:08:13 CEST 2007

TeX version: TeXLive 2004

I was hoping to be able to use minitoc \secttoc
with my sugconf.cls which is an extension of the article class.

I am using \usepackage{hyperref} within MyPaper.tex

When I add \usepackage{minitoc}
I get strange errors reporting missing { in section commands

I have tryed
\usepackage{minitoc} both before and after \hyperref
but neither works.

is it possible to combine these two packages minitoc and hyperref?

tia

Ron Fehd  the {SAS} macro maven  CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov