[texhax] Writing a Conference Program in LaTeX

Thomas Levine thomas.levine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 23:17:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

My high school's science research program runs a symposium, and I've
convinced the teachers to let me make the program in LaTeX.  I doubt it
would be to hard to start from scratch, but I would like to see some
previous conference programs in case there is anything I overlooked.  Does
anyone have any previous conference programs I could have?

Even if you haven't written a conference program before, you can probably
help me with one dilemma I've been having: Should I use the book class or
the article class?  The program will include some introductory information,
but most will be abstracts of all of the different presentations and
posters.

Thomas Levine