[texhax] ask about package name

TEDY tedytirtawidjaja at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:54:47 CEST 2007

what the name of package that can put some  tiny horizontal and
vertical line in the edge of a document, that can be used for cutting
guide line?

Sincerely Yours,

Tedy Tirtawidjaja

More information about the texhax mailing list