[texhax] Collection for social sciences and the humanities for TeXLive 2006

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Thu Sep 7 20:59:33 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am compiling a collection of packages for the next release of TeX
Live which focuses on the social sciences and the humanities. The
ling-tex list has already been quite helpful. So any suggestions are
welcome. Below is my list of packages so far.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Jürgen.

critical editions
-----------------
edmac		is part of collection-formatsextra
ednotes			   collection-latexextra
ledmac			   collection-latexextra
ledpar                     --
parallel		   collection-latexextra
parrun			   collection-latexextra
poemscol		   collection-latexextra

law
---
alnumsec		   collection-latexextra
alphanum
camel			   collection-latexextra
jura                       collection-langgerman (really?)
juramisc 		   collection-latexextra
jurarsp 		   collection-latexextra
juraabbrev		   collection-latexextra
ratex                      -- (new package)
advdate                    --
lextex                     --

bibliography
------------
jurabib                    collection-bibtexextra

theology
--------
bibleref 	           collection-latexextra

linguistics
-----------
ecltree			   collection-latexextra
covington 	           collection-latexextra

covington	- in collection-latexextra, already on my list
gb4e		- not in tpms?, but available on CTAN
linguex		- in collection-latexextra
tree-dvips	- in collection-latexextra
qtree		- in collection-latexextra
xyling		- in collection-latexextra
ecltree		- in collection-latexextra, already on my list

tipa            - in collection-fontsrecommended
pst-jftree	- in collection-pstricks

avm		- not in TL, not in the TeX Catalogue
qobitree	- in collection-latexextra

rtrees		- not in TL, not in the TeX Catalogue
covington	- in collection-latexextra, already on my list

dictsym         - in collection-fontsextra
fwlw            - not in TL
lexikon         - in collection-latexextra

dictsym         - in collection-fontsextra
fwlw            - not in TL
lexikon         - in collection-latexextra

dialogue        - not in TL
drama           - in collection-latexextra
dramatist       - in collection-latexextra
play            - in collection-latexextra
poemscol        - in collection-latexextra
plari           - not in TL
sides           - in collection-latexextra
stage           - in collection-latexextra
verse           - in collection-latexextra
xmlplay         - in collection-htmlxml

cm-lingmacros   - not in TL, not in the TeX Catalogue

arydshln	- in collection-pstricks

pstricks	- a collection of its own
pst-node	- not in TL?, but in the TeX Catalogue
pstcol		- not in TL, not in the TeX Catalogue
psfrag		- not in TL?, but in the TeX Catalogue