[texhax] shapepar

dch david at carter-hitchin.clara.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 08:09:53 CET 2006

Hi Phil et al.

Thanks to your help and E. Krishnan's I finally got this all working on
my system.

There is only one slight 'problem' in that when I make a shape up in
Xfig, I have to save the Xfig file, edit it by hand to add comments in
the form of '# +' and '# -', reopen it in Xfig and then export it as a
"shape".  Seems a bit clunky - perhaps I'm not doing something I could do.

Thanks,
David.