[texhax] Bold math a and Slides Class

KKThird at Yahoo.Com kkthird at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 23:42:15 CEST 2005

Hello all.

I have two questions that I think have simple answers
to. I've looked, but I've not been able to track down
the solution.

First, I'm using the slides document class. I want
page numbers on all slides following the first. What I
get is the first "page" of a slide is numbered by the
following "pages" are not numbered. What I want is for
every "page" to have its own unique number.

Second, when I use the bold math package and I make
the letter a bold (i.e., $\bm{a}$), the a I get is is
a different style from the "standard" a. I would like
the bold math a to be the same as a regularly printed
a, only for it to be bold.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ken