[texhax] \labelformat

Justin Walker justin at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 07:26:17 CET 2004

Hi, all,

A question re: \labelformat.  The companion (2E) sez this comes from
the package varioref, but I get 'undefined' errors when I reference it,
after \usepackage{varioref} (and the varioref doc is silent on the
subject).

A footnote (in addition to the FAQ) mentions that it is available in
Robin's fncylab package, and that works, so I'm just curious: is this a
mistake, or am I lost in the maze of twisty passages?

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        | It's not whether you win or