[texhax] Tex Forum

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 10:09:04 CEST 2003

> is there a forum for quick TeX questions?

texhax or the usenet group comp.text.tex.  your mail to support ended
up on texhax, but you're presumably not a member.  subscribe via
http://tug.org/pipermail/texhax/ (where you can also read the list
archives).

> I'm having trouble with my left brackets in the IEEEtran.cls class file.
> -In final mode, they show up as a small box above where the bracket
>  should be.
> -In draft mode they work fine.
> -The only difference between them is: increased spacing in draft
>  mode, in draft mode - all packages set to draft mode.

apply [final] options to the packages: it'll cancel the global [draft]
option.

> This is killing me!

have you tried the exscale package?  (says he, having little idea
what's actually going on for you.)

robin