[texhax] reviewers and translators needed for TUGboat

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 27 18:37:35 CEST 2003

TeX friends -

TUGboat needs volunteers in two specific areas right now:

1) German translators.  We have one pending article we'd like to
   (re)publish, but we'd like to do so in English.  (The original German
   was already published in the Dante journal Die TeXnische Komodie.)
   We've been in this situation a few times before as well.

2) Additional reviewers.  At the moment, three TUGboat issues are being
   produced simultaneously: the EuroTeX 2003 proceedings, TUG 2003, and
   the next regular issue.  This is overloading our current set
   of reviewers, however generous they are with their time.

   Although reviewers in any area are welcome, some specific areas are
   BibTeX, web/HTML/XML topics, PDF, and non-Latin typesetting.

   See http://tug.org/TUGboat/refguide.html for more information.

If you would like to volunteer to help in either capacity (or both!),
please email tugboat at tug.org.

Thanks in advance,
karl