[texhax] .bib file for ACM paper (urgent)

Jing Zhang jingz002000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 07:43:21 CET 2003

Does anybody have the experience to write a .bib file for ACM paper? I got the following for the reference part:

\subsection{References}
Generated by bibtex from your ~.bib file. Run latex,
then bibtex, then latex twice (to resolve references)
to create the ~.bbl file. Insert that ~.bbl file into
the .tex source file and comment out
the command \texttt{{\char'134}thebibliography}.

Can anybody kindly give me an example for this part? Thanks in advance.

Jing