[texhax] Greek letters

Luca Turchetti luca.turchetti at uniroma1.it
Fri Dec 12 19:28:37 CET 2003

Please, be more specific about what you want the greek letters to look like.

Changing ONLY the font used for greek letters is FAR from straight-forward.

\usepackage{euler} would change the whole set of math-fonts, including latin
letters, delimiters, operators etc. with the Euler fonts.

Besides, the copy of lshort.pdf that I have is typeset with ordinary
computer modern fonts.

Luca Turchetti