[texdoc] Persuading TeXdoc to display a file that is not in the TeX Live hierarchy

Philip Taylor (Small Acres) P.Taylor at Trezaise.Uk
Thu Aug 4 09:15:43 CEST 2022

/Arigatō gozaimasu/, Asakura-san. I copied
C:\TeX\Works\texworks-help\TeXworks-manual\en\Index.html into
C:\Users\Philip Taylor\TeX\Live\2022\TeX-MF\Var\Doc\TeXworks, added a
<base> element —

  *

    <base href="file:///C:/TeX/Works/texworks-help/TeXworks-manual/en/">

and all is now working perfectly.
--
/Philip Taylor/