[texdoc] Possible Bug

Takuto ASAKURA tkt.asakura at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:34:36 CEST 2022

Dear Ralph,

yes indeed, Texdoc should recognize the system language by referring to the environment variables such as LANG. However, sometimes just setting LANG doesn't work; setting LC_ALL fixes the problem in some cases.

Could you please show us the output of the Texdoc execution with the debug option -D?

Best,
Takuto