[tex4ht] [bug #639] ltugboat.cls is incompatible with tex4ht

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Sat Oct 12 22:40:54 CEST 2024

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #639 (project tex4ht):

The use of LaTeX hooks in ltugboat hasn't changed since 2023-08-05, so I would
guess this has to be something recent in tex4ht?

Ulrike gave me a recipe then for getting the current label name (I don't
really understand it), which is used iff \fmtversion is later than 2023-06-01.
I always use the latest latex-dev, so the ltugboat code has been getting
exercised since it was put in.

Unless ... Boris, were you using an older LaTeX before now, e.g., with the
hefferon review you just did a few days ago?

Michal, if it helps, the calls in ltugboat look like
```
\AddToHookWithArguments{cmd/@sect/before}
\AddToHookWithArguments{cmd/@ssect/before}
```