[tex4ht] [bug #623] Images inverted with dark mode by default html5 css

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Tue Apr 9 12:19:44 CEST 2024

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #623 (project tex4ht):

Dear Olivier,

Yes, I've added this rule because I've found that images created from math or
TikZ images with transparent backgrounds were completely black. They always
have a filename that starts with the \jobname, so src^="\jobname" should match
only these images, as opposed to pictures included by \includegraphics, which
generally aren't named the same as the main document. So, it is really strange
that the images you included are inverted. This rule shouldn't apply to them.

But as you wrote that you have a white background, I realized we don't set a
dark background in the dark mode. We should fix that. Does the following
config file work for you?

\Preamble{xhtml}
\Css{
body {