[tex4ht] [bug #509] Incompatibilities with Tikz generated by menukeys package

Julianus Pfeuffer puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Tue Apr 27 23:19:06 CEST 2021

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #509 (project tex4ht):

Hi, and thanks for the quick reply.

When I remove the local copy from your github, kpsewhich says:
/usr/local/texlive/2021/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pgf/systemlayer/pgfsys-dvisvgm4ht.def

When I look inside, the contents differ from your github.
If I run the document without this local copy but still with
\def\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-dvisvgm4ht.def} I get:

[ERROR]   htlatex: Compilation errors in the htlatex run
[ERROR]   htlatex: Filename	Line	Message
[ERROR]   htlatex:
/usr/local/texlive/2021/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pgf/libraries/pgflibraryfadings	31
Undefined control sequence.
[ERROR]   htlatex:
/usr/local/texlive/2021/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pgf/libraries/pgflibraryfadings	57
Undefined control sequence.
--- warning --- Ignoring \special{t4ht.html}

With the driver from github it succeeds but does not display the gray
"background boxes" for the button correctly. Do you see this box in your
result? You can e.g. compare it to the PDF version.

Thanks again!