[tex4ht] tex4ht fails on \kill in tabbing enviroment

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:30:30 CEST 2020

Hi Raimer,

> tex4ht from TeXLive 2020 fails when a \kill command is used in a LaTeX tabbing
> environment. I append an example and the corresponding log file from running

I am sure we haven't touched the tabbing definitions in TeX4ht in the
last few years. The issue was probably caused by a change in the LaTeX
core. I hope that I've fixed the issue in TeX4ht sources, so it should
be fixed by the future TL updates.

In the meantime, you can use the `pic-tabbing` option. It converts the
whole tabbing environment to picture. It seems that it is not affected
by the error:

make4ht test2.tex "pic-tabbing"