[tex4ht] [bug #466] tex4ht produces wrong table when adding td { padding: 10px; }

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Sat May 16 11:37:10 CEST 2020

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #466 (project tex4ht):

Hi Nasser,

I don't see the problem you describe. The issue I can see is that only top and
bottom padding is increased. The left and right padding stays the same. The
CSS file contains more specific padding specifications for these paddings, so
your CSS declaration is not used in this case.

Try the following CSS:

td.td00, td.td01, td.td11, td.td10 { padding: 10px; }

It should override the TeX4ht defaults.

Best,