[tex4ht] [Pgfplots-features] pgfplots creation of two SVGs, inclusion of wrong one in html

Christian Feuersaenger cfeuersaenger at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:35:40 CEST 2011

Hi Johannes,

a couple of months ago, you reported a problem with SVG output of
pgfplots: there have been TWO SVG rather than one per figure.

Although I assume that the issue is no longer important for you, you may
be interested in the following news:

I am currently working on a prototype which allows pgfplots to save one
temporary pgf node - and this node was the cause for the outer SVG. I
have just ran an experiment with

htlatex testXXX.tex

on your example. I only uncommented some of your \HCode instructions and
added my new feature 'cell picture=false' to the option list and got the
attached results (just one SVG).

Best regards

Christian