tabulary doesn't work with array [2024/05/23 v2.6c]

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 10 19:45:37 CEST 2024

    dc> Karl, if there is something I could have put in the ctan upload
    form to help flag this, let me know and I'll try harder next time.

No, you didn't need to do anything more. The only problem is that I was
offline for a few days :). Updated for tonight's build.

(Many more updates to follow.)

    fm> this is really due to requests from CTAN, but if it is simpler
    and more reliable if we generate .tds file

It isn't.

For simple packages like this (or even many complex ones), I prefer no
.tds.zip. I was the one who asked CTAN to make that request on the
upload info page.

For the core LaTeX pkgs, .tds.zip is useful; I don't propose any change
to the status quo. In my experience, it is simply better not to make one
"by default". --thanks, karl.