Installation instructions

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:31:22 CEST 2024

I've only ever used a command line installer, multiple screenshots of
graphical installers seems to make it look far more complicated than it is,
but perhaps that's just me.

Your steps do need an update though as the DVD isn't routinely made these
days so if people want to start from a dvd they'd need to start from an iso
image (which is probably more complicated than installing texlive from the
default online installer)

David