Latest TeX Live update breaks PDF build with pdfx package

Martin Sievers martin.sievers at schoenerpublizieren.de
Tue Jun 4 11:50:28 CEST 2024

Am 04.06.24 um 11:30 schrieb Stephan Lukasczyk:
> Hi all,
>
> I am pretty sure this is the wrong mailing list, but since many core
> developers are here and I do not really know where to put this, let me
> report a bug I encountered after pulling the latest updates for TeX Live
> 2024 (state 3 June 2024):
> [...]
Hi,

I am not a core developer, but I recall, that Ulrike told us in Weimar
at the DANTE meeting, that the new version of the LaTeX kernel brings
some new feature regarding groups, which may break pdfx in its current
state.

Ulrike, if I remember that wrongly, please correct me.

Best regards,
Martin

--

Martin Sievers -- Einfach schöner publizieren

Im Alten Garten 5
54296 Trier

Telefon:  +49 (0) 651 4936567-0
Telefax:  +49 (0) 651 4936567-9