Bug?

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 22:30:35 CEST 2024

If I change the example to use ltugproc class to match the log files then I
get no error in
2023 or 2024 (all I have on this machine) the 2023 log you have with an
error is from
an older latex 2022 latex release at the start of the texlive 2023 cycle,
so whatever issue it was
appears fixed during texlive 2023 updates, and does not show in texlive
2024.

David