pretest 2022 begin

Harald Koenig harald at mailbox.org
Thu Mar 3 09:30:15 CET 2022

On Feb 28, Uwe Siart wrote:

> Joseph Wright <joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk> writes:
>
> > All good so far: installation smooth as usual.
>
> Same here. All fine on Windows 10. Smooth (but lengthy, ~5hrs) install
> yesterday. Binaries updated today.

installation on opensuse tumbleweed (rolling release) worked fine,
some first documents still work as expected.

about installation time:
I first tried to use http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/tlpretest/
but this started horribly slow and estimated time was arounf 15-20+ hours.

so I stopped and restarted from http://ftp.cstug.cz/pub/tex/local/tlpretest/
which finished within ~41 minutes...

but as usual: YMMV... ;-)

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\