Koma-Script doc/source files installed with doc/source disabled

Frank Mittelbach frank.mittelbach at latex-project.org
Sun Jul 24 18:58:01 CEST 2022

it seems you haven't got the point I was trying to make. I (now that is
me, I'm not speaking for Markus) do not want TL or anybody else to make
it trivial for you to cripple the work that (with a lot of effort) I
provide for the users simply by asking you a question.

I want you to cripple it yourself by deleting what I have provided not
the other way around. In my opinion too many users (these days) never
look at documentation but go and and bother others with questions
without first researching their problem and I don't want to see this
being even institutionalized by TL offering them to make *sure* they
have no documentation.

frank