testidx package: some files in the wrong location on TeX Live

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Nov 5 23:32:38 CET 2021

    The testidx-glossaries-*.tex and testidx-glossaries-*.bib files are
    currently in the doc/latex/testidx directory but they are required by
    testidx-glossaries.sty and need to be on TeX's path.

Fixed for tonight. Thanks Nicola.

    I'm assuming the .bib files need to be on the bibtex/bib/ path. They
    are actually bib2gls files rather than bibtex files.

If they are looked up via BIBINPUTS, then bibtex/bib.
If via TEXINPUTS, then tex/latex.

I confess I don't recall, even after editing your papers about it, which
bib2gls uses, and the --help apparently doesn't say ... anyway, I put
them in bibtex/bib for now. Let me know. --thanks again, karl.