Errors after updating to latest revision on Windows 7

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed Mar 17 01:39:14 CET 2021

Hi Cesar,

> No, I didn't get any failures. I enabled again %userprofile%\texmf and

Good.

> %userprofile%\.texlive2020 and did 'fmtutil-user --all' and I didn't get

Why would you do this? That cries for problems ...

What are you trying to achieve with
	fmtutil-user --all
?

The difference is that:
* fmtutil-sys puts the format files into TEXMFSYSVAR
* fmtutil-user puts the format files into TEXMFVAR (~/.texlive2020)
  and when there are updates on the system side, the user formats
  will override the system ones.

Norbert

Fujitsu Research Labs  +  IFMGA Guide + TU Wien + TeX Live + Debian Dev