[EXT] tl2020 pretest begin (action `platform' not supported on Windows)

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Mar 9 21:00:22 CET 2020

Siep Kroonenberg wrote:

> Run update-tlmgr-latest.exe which is in the root of the rsync
> repository.

OK, that appeared to run successfully, but I could find no way of
copying the console window so that I could report its contents here.
And that cured the 'platform not supported' error, but not the ERROR
error.  So I will now try :

> If that does not work, manually replace the tlperl from the
> installation with the tlperl from the rsync repository, <rsync
> root>/tlpkg/tlperl.
>
> This will put back a perl module which I want to remove eventually,
> but first a required change in the infrastructure must come through.
>
> Let me know how it goes.

/Philip Taylor/