[EXT] tl2020 pretest begin (action `platform' not supported on Windows)

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Mar 9 21:09:37 CET 2020

Philip Taylor wrote:

> So I will now try :
>
>> If that does not work, manually replace the tlperl from the
>> installation with the tlperl from the rsync repository, <rsync
>> root>/tlpkg/tlperl.
>>
>> This will put back a perl module which I want to remove eventually,
>> but first a required change in the infrastructure must come through.
>>
>> Let me know how it goes.

No difference.  Still ERROR on "Update all".  And deleting the old
"tlperl" hierarchy was non-trivial; I had to accept UAC prompts, but
then it told me that I needed permission from myself, which it appeared
not to have, so in the end I had to delete nested contents before I
could eventually delete the directories themselves ...

/Philip Taylor/