About biber installation [Android]

Angelo Graziosi angelo.g0 at libero.it
Mon Feb 3 10:22:11 CET 2020

Recently I installed Termux (https://termux.com) on an Android device (a tablet, 4 GiB+128 GiB).

Termux is a sort of Linux distribution based on Debian. It has the texlive-full package but rebuilding some documents it fails because that system does not have biber. So I asked to Temux people. They point me to this _recipe_: "https://github.com/termux/termux-packages/issues/981#issuecomment-575897769", which really I do not understand much. Really I need to install 30 min of download perl modules? I install regularly TL on GNU/Linux, macOS and Windows+WSL with install-tl script and never I had issues with biber.

Maybe you have some suggestion..

TIA,
 Angelo.