texdoc topic

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:39:37 CEST 2019

Hi,

if you are a bit more verbose and type "texdoc texbytopic", it does
what you wish. And if you do it frequently, you can set an alias by

alias topic="texdoc texbytopic"

It works both on Linux and Mac but Mac can have several schemes in the
termina so you must be careful to put this definition to the correct
file. You will then type just topic.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz