[tex-live] Updates to new TL installer GUI

Alois Steindl Alois.Steindl at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 27 10:31:08 CET 2018

Of course, this way you could also create a directory
X:\T\e\X\L\i\v\e\2\0\1\8 ..., but it is quite nasty. With the current
system you can just choose the home directory and let the installer
choose a proper substructure, which you also can overwrite, without
changing too much between keyboard and mouse.

Alois

Thanks to the TeXLive team for setting up such a valuable and
comfortable system!