[tex-live] Updates to new TL installer GUI

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Nov 26 23:05:14 CET 2018

Alois Steindl wrote:
> It seems, you didn't read Zdeněk's message carefully enough: The user
> would have to create several directories.
I took that as a given.  But that is just routine, is it not ?  One uses
"New folder" to create (e.g.,) a directory "TeX" immediate under "X:\",
then uses the GUI to move to X:\TeX and uses "New folder" to create
"Live" (thus creating "X:\TeX\Live") and so on. This is something that I
do a very regular basis, possibly even daily.

Philip Taylor