[tex-live] Updates to new TL installer GUI

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Nov 27 13:08:23 CET 2018

Alois, I do not  understand your point.  I responded to Zdeněk querying whether his assertion that "any GUI (including Tk) is able to navigate only to an existing directory" was universally true.  You suggested that I had not read Zdeněk's message carefully enough, and went on to say "the user would have to create several directories".  I explained that I had taken this as a given, and gave a trivial example.  You are now responding with a far more complex example that I cannot believe that you (or anyone) would us in real life.  What exactly is your point, please ?

Philip Taylor
--------

--
<Signature>