[tex-live] inclusion of texlive-includernw

Andreas Storvik Strauman andreas.s.strauman at uit.no
Sun Nov 11 15:28:48 CET 2018

As I have come to understand it, the problem is that Fedora

installs R together with texlive-collection-mathscience because of

includernw.sty, due to it's dependency on R and R-knitr.

However, Roger does not want to use includernw, and has R installed

(in a non-conventional location on his computer). This leaves Roger

with two R installations and a .sty he doesn't use.

Am I correct, Roger?