[tex-live] Intentional deletions in texmf-dist/tex/plain/misc rather than move?

Rick Graham rickhg12hs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 20:54:08 CET 2014

Thank you for your quick response.  Seems reasonable to me.

I ran into an issue building PDF documentation for Julia which uses Sphinx
(although Julia latex/PDF docs don't use anything from pdfcolor.tex).  I
submitted issues to both Julia and Sphinx.  Please feel free to add any

Best regards,
Richard Graham