[tex-k] one more duplicated word in webman.tex

Andrew Komornicki komornic at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 22 06:13:26 CEST 2020

Hi,

  This is a response to a post a couple of weeks ago. It was stated that
the user was not able to grep the Knuth dist from his Windows machine.
  Many if not most of the GNU Linux tools have been ported to Windows
for some years.  As a result there are many of us who use both Windows
and Linux have the benefit of these tools on both platforms. just my 2
cents worth.

regards,
Andrew