[tex-k] one more duplicated word in webman.tex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 1 00:14:52 CEST 2020

Hi Yajie,

    Lines 1593--4 of webman.tex duplicate the word "that". Sorry for
    failing to catch this.

Good catch. "that that" is not always an error, but this one is.

    You may want to grep knuth-dist for more typos
    of this kind, something I'm unable to do on my Windows machine.)

I should have mentioned to you before, but I did do this (months ago)
for the *.web files, using Nelson Beebe's "dw" tool.
http://www.math.utah.edu/~beebe/software/file-tools.html#dw

However, I didn't think of checking webman.tex or other files, so now
I'm kind of glad you found some more :). --thanks, karl.