[tex-hyphen] [External] Greek Tex hyphenation patterns license

Annemarie Apple aapple at google.com
Fri Oct 15 04:53:32 CEST 2021

Thank you so much!!!

Best,
Annemarie Apple

Program Manager, Android i18n

aapple at google.com
*Questions about Android localization or internationalization? Check out
go/android-l10n <http://go/android-l10n> and go/android-i18n
<http://go/android-i18n>.*
If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to
anyone else (it may contain confidential or privileged information), please
erase all copies of it, including all attachments, and please let the
sender know it went to the wrong person. Thank you!