[tex-hyphen] Dutch Tex hyphenation patterns license

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 14 23:17:07 CEST 2021

Hi all,

We, Stichting OpenTaal which was created by members of NTG,
maintains/continues the collection of hyphenation patterns once made by
Piet. For which many thanks Piet. I was never involved in the past
versions and only recently started on this. In our database we have a
lot of new Dutch hyphenations patterns that were added in the last ten
or fifteen years but haven't been published yet.

OpenTaal makes the FOSS word list, spell checker, thesaurus, etc. for
Dutch. All under MIT/BSD license. We would like to make an updated
version of the Dutch hyphenation patterns. This would mean, adding new
patterns, keeping the ones that are already in there and respecting the
license the current hyphenations patterns have. We are okay with MIT
license or whatever the original authors and current maintainers agree upon.

If anybody reading this would like to help me updating the Dutch
hyphenation patterns, i.e. reviewing the process or tests, please
contact me.

Best regards,

Pander