[tex-hyphen] hyphenation for Hebrew

Yonatan Zilpa yz11235 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 10:52:55 CET 2021

Dear Arthur,
Thanks a lot for your willingness to help. Hebrew is an RTL (Right to Left)
language. Thus the default English hyphenation pattern doesn't work in
Hebrew. First I would like to adjust the lines in such a way that long
words would be split between lines automatically. Second I would like to
write a hyphenation pattern file for Hebrew language to hyphenate  well
known hyphenated words.

Kind regards,
           Jonathan Zilpa

‫בתאריך שבת, 27 בפבר׳ 2021 ב-23:09 מאת ‪Arthur Rosendahl‬‏ <‪
arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org‬‏>:‬