[tex-hyphen] hyphenation for Hebrew

Arthur Rosendahl arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Feb 27 22:09:50 CET 2021

	Dear Jonatan Zilpa,

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 07:08:48PM +0200, Yonatan Zilpa wrote:
> Dear Mojca Miklavec / Arthur Reutenauer,
> I would like to write a hyphenation pattern for Hebrew for XeLaTex /
> Polyglossia.
> May you please help me by providing guidance  on how to do this.

  We can help you with that, but note that Mojca and I are only
responsible for distributing the patterns, we may not be the most
knowledgeable ones about hyphenation in one particular language.  I do,
however, know that Hebrew is not normally hyphenated, so can you
give a little more details on what you’d like to do?

	Best,

		Arthur Rosendahl (né Reutenauer)