[tex-hyphen] Albanian hyphenation

Arthur Rosendahl arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Feb 27 12:39:21 CET 2021

	Dear Claudio,

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 09:05:58AM +0100, Claudio Beccari wrote:
> Dear Mojca,
> on the 14th of February I sent my work on Albanian hyphenation to the mail
> address of the TeX Hyphen Group; on the 24th of February I sent you a
> message.

  Mojca is very busy, I will do the necessary work to add the Albanian
patterns to TeX Live.  Please allow a few weeks.  We’ll make sure the
patterns are included in TeX Live 2021.

> Up to now I did not receive any response either saying that the work was
> unnecessary and therefore rejected, or to say that the work had been
> received.
>
> This is a little frustrating; did I do something wrong? Should I use a
> different procedure?  In this case accept my apologies, but, please, answer
> my mail and/or ask Arthur to do the same.

  You did nothing wrong, please be patient :-)  The work has been
received.  Generally speaking, there is nothing Mojca can do that I
can’t, so it’s better to email both of us at the same time.

  On a related topic, it would be interesting to publish the list of
hyphenated words you’ve been working from; if you send it to us we can
do that for you.

	Best,

		Arthur