[tex-hyphen] Albanian hyphenation

Claudio Beccari claudio.beccari at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 09:05:58 CET 2021

Dear Mojca,
on the 14th of February I sent my work on Albanian hyphenation to the
mail address of the TeX Hyphen Group; on the 24th of February I sent you
a message.
Up to now I did not receive any response either saying that the work was
unnecessary and therefore rejected, or to say that the work had been
received.

This is a little frustrating; did I do something wrong? Should I use a
different procedure?  In this case accept my apologies, but, please,
answer my mail and/or ask Arthur to do the same.

Ciao
Claudio