[tex-hyphen] Finnish basic hyphenation rules

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Apr 4 21:20:19 CEST 2020

>     -  K -> OBSTRUENT | LIQUID | SIBILANTS | NASALS | GLIDES | 'v'
>     +  K -> OBSTRUENT | LIQUID | SIBILANTS | NASALS | GLIDES | 'v' | 'w'
>
> Then added two patterns to handle "sw" and "tw" in the beginning
> ("swing", "tweed"):
>
>     -  DOTKK -> [...]
>     +  DOTKK -> [...] | '.s2w' | '.t2w'

  Thanks, I’ve changed that, and given you write access to the
repository.  You probably need to accept the invitation first.

  I’ve added a simple test file for LuaLaTeX.  Can you check that it works
for you?  I don’t get any “duplicate pattern” warning (which you would
have got with earlier versions of the basic patterns).

	Best,

		Arthur